Dakka Painting challenge: The bounty hunters

Atticus and Menos are finished, I am very happy with how they turned out. I went for a darker overall look to them both and I also gave Menos a servo skull? I figured the servo skull would act as a spotter seeking out a bounty in a crowded market place or something similar. I went for a wood grain effect on Menos' antiquated auto gun and gave Atticus a battered appearance to his shield.






I also managed to get a couple of games of necromunda in with a friend today to get used to the rules before we migrate over to inq28, I have to say it was a blast. Once you pick up the basics it plays really quickly and hand to hand combat is brutal! We are going to start putting together our war bands using the inq28 roster sheets so watch this space for some bat reps in the near future.

B.Czevak, =][=

Comments

Popular Posts