Troll Trader Paint Rack Review

Ok, so I was sick and tired of having my paints all over the place, they start to multiply after a while. A bit of research on paint racks and I came back to The Troll Trader on eBay, they had a fantastic looking 60 pot storage rack for just £14.95 so I had to give it a go. Delivery was free and it came in just a few days too.


This is how it arrived, neatly packaged with some basic instructions. After opening the package it appears there are only a few components so nothing overly complicated. Once I had set it all out the only real work was to pop out all the circles which I'm sure can be recycled at some point. The only advice I would give is to make sure that you test for all of the components, I had to shave a lot of the sockets so that the pieces would fit properly, they were a little tight. The other bit of advice is to make sure you glue everything in place for extra stability in the long term. 


All in all it took about 30 minutes from opening to the finished product, which I'm rather happy with! I will definitely order another two next month. If you are in need of some paint storage then I would definitely recommend you head on to The Troll Trader store on eBay. 


Comments

Popular Posts