Rogue Trader Landing Ship - Gunboat

so, something a little different to the terrain I've been putting out lately, I set to building a landing craft for my rogue trader (I backed the Space Raiders 3 kick starter) Joff Zuckerman.

I used the revell Kazon fighter as a base, I love the shape of it. I turned the hull upside down and tried to make it a little more grim dark. I also added the Valkyrie flying stand so that I can base it up and have it flying or landed. I also gave it a weapons load out to match the Valkyrie so that I can use it as a proxy in games, giving it a ready made rule set for armour etc.

I'm going to prime it and start painting this weekend so look out for more progress soon!




Comments

  1. That is rather cool - I dig that build, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing the Kazon ship for a while, glad to know it works out size wise. Flipping it upside down is a great way to mask the origins a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I flipped it now, I was a bit unsure at first but after starting to add some extra bits, it seemed to come together for me. There are some great kits which have potential for 40k/Inq28

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts